Terms & Conditions
When you place an order at Nursingassignments.org, you as the customer agree that you have read and understood our terms and conditions. Nursingassignments.org guarantees original documents without any copy paste work from the internet. Since we write both academic and non-academic papers, we follow the instructions provided to us by you through our order form and strictly follow them.
Our Agreement to Be an Agency Acting On the Authority of Principal with the Customer ("You")
- Nursingassignments.org in an agent for qualified writing experts to sell their original work to customers
- ou the customer appoint Nursingassignments.org (the "Agency") to find an expert (the " Principal") so as to perform research and assessment service (the "Work") to a customer with the period of an agreement under these provisions.
- The Agency has authority to refuse an order at its discretion and in such instances will refund the payment issued by the Customer in that order.
- The prices and order delivery time on the Agency's website are illustrative. If the other price or delivery time that customer offers is unacceptable, Nursingassignments.org will refund the payment that such customers make in that particular order.
- If a Customer is not satisfied with the quality standards of commissioned work, we have availed remedies as set out in this agreement.
- The Customer has no permission to contact the Principal directly. The agency acts as an intermediary between the two parties.
Terms of Appointment
- The agreement between the Agency and the Customer (the "Parties Collectively") will commence once the Agency confirms the availability of an expert to undertake the Customer's order (" order") and have received payment from a Customer (" Commencement Date")
- The Agreement between the Parties is in place until the expiry of the time allowed for amendments notwithstanding the existing clauses below unless one party terminates according to these provisions.
- These provisions will apply in the case of termination of an agreement between Parties: 7 -plagiarism, 8- data protection, 10.5 -paid amendments, 12, 14 and 15- refunds and payment up front, 16- copyright
- To offer research and or assessment service according to Customer's Order, the Agency shall allocate a duly qualified expert who it deems to possess appropriate qualifications and experience to take on the Customer's Order.
- The Agency commits to exercise all the necessary skills and judgment when allocating an appropriate expert about the experts' qualification, experience and track record that we know of and to any other available information in the Agency's possession regarding the course and degree of the Customer.
- When the agency located a fitting expert and got payment from a Customer, he/she acknowledges that it is a binding Order and no refund can be issued.
- If the Agency accepts a deposit from a Customer, the Customer agrees to pay the outstanding balance to the Nursingassignments.org at least 24 hours before the due date of their Order. If a Customer does not pay the outstanding balance to the Agency in agreement with the term, it may result in a delay in delivery of the Work.
- The Customer will avail clear briefings about the Order to the Nursingassignments.org and ensure that all are accurate.
- The Agency will fully co-operate with the Customer using reasonable skill and care for the success of the Order as expected from a proficient research agency. The Customer helps us to achieve success by availing all necessary information at the beginning of a transaction and co-operating fully throughout should the Principal need additional information or guidance.
- The Customer accepts that failing to provide such guidance or information during a transaction might delay delivery of Work and they cannot hold the Agency responsible for and subsequent loss or damage. 'Completion on Time Guarantee' does not apply to such cases.
Approvals and Authority
- Where the Agency or Principle requires confirmation of particular detail, they should use the email address or phone number a Customer provides for contact.
- The Customer accepts that the Agency can take instruction it receives through these modes of contact and can reasonably assume that the instructions are from the Customer.
Delivery –"On Time Completion Guarantee"
- The Agency accepts to facilitate Work delivery before midnight of the due date unless it is a Sunday, Bank Holiday and “Non-Working Holidays" (Christmas, Boxing, New Year's Day, etc.). In such case, Nursingassignments.org will deliver the work on the following day before midnight.
- The Agency undertakes that the Principal will complete the Work on time or will refund the Customer's payment in full and still deliver the Work free.
- For the purpose of this guarantee, the relevant due date is set when the Agency allocates the Order to an expert.
- When the Agency and the Customer agree on a variation to the deadline, a refund will not be due.
- The Agency is not liable for any lateness under this guarantee because of technical problems caused by third parties or otherwise. These include but not limited to Incompatible Formats, Mail Account Providers, Internet Service Providers and Hosting Providers.
- The Agency accepts that in the occurrence of such technical problems within a system it is directly responsible for or provided by third party contractors, they will provide reasonable proof of the technical difficulties as far as it is available or will honor the Completion on Time Guarantee in total.
- The Agency does not undertake liability under this guarantee when the cause of a delay is illness or death of the Principal or an immediate family member.
- If a customer does not get the Work on the due date, they accept to contact the Agency via the Customer Control Panel on the next day (or the day after a Non-Working Holiday) to work together in overcoming any technical difficulties. A representative will help the Customer through Customer Control Panel or on the phone until delivery of the Work. Upon request, the agency provides proof about the existence of technical difficulties, illness or death.
- If a Customer takes longer to inform Agency about non-delivery, it is at their risk and cannot hold the Agency liable for any delay in contacting it about late or non-delivery. The Agency can provide proof on request that the Principal completed and uploaded the Work on time and or that the delivery was timely or evidence that technical difficulties, illness or death is the cause of late or non-delivery. If the agency can prove at least ones of these occurrences, the Customer cannot claim a refund or a discount. If the Agency cannot verify one of these occurrences, the affected Customer will get a full refund and the Work for free. The Customer agrees not to seek any option to a refund as a result of delivery problems.
- The Agency does not have any obligations about Completion on Time Guarantee if some actions by the Customer cause of delay in delivery of Work. The acts include but not limited to failure to pay an outstanding balance due for the Order, sending extra information after the Principal has started working on the Order or changing any element of the instructions. Delays by the customer might lead to change in the due date according to the extent of delay without activating "Completion On Time Guarantee."
- If a Client agrees to '‘staggered delivery' with a Principal, Completion on Time Guarantee will relate to the final date of delivery for the entire Work but not the delivery of the individual components.
Plagiarism- “$5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee."
- $5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee applies when a customer detects some plagiarism delivered work.
- When a customer detects plagiarism in his/her work, it is the Principal who will pay a sum of $5,000 to the Client.
- When there is discrepancy on whether a customer’s findings amount to plagiarism or not, the Agency will review the Work carefully and refer to a qualified expert when it deems necessary. In such circumstances, the decision by the Agency is final.
- In all cases, it is not Plagiarism if a customer has specifically required the Principal to include material in way that the Agency would consider to be plagiarism.
- In all the cases where Plagiarism can be regarded as minor or is reasonable as a result of a mistake, $5,000 No Plagiarism Guarantee is not payable.
- When the Principal contends that alleged Plagiarism was a result of an error, the Agency will review the Work carefully, taking all relevant circumstances into consideration and the history of the Principal with Agency and refer to a qualified expert if it is necessary. In such circumstances, the decision by the Agency as to whether the guarantee is payable or non-payable shall be final.
- The guarantee cannot apply in circumstances when the Agency detects plagiarism taking the initiative to inform the Customer about it before he or her complaints about it. In such a case, the Agency will offer a rewrite upon request by the Customer.
- Nursingassignments.org agrees that if a Principal is responsible for confirmed Plagiarism offense and fails to give out the $5,000 compensation, they provide all the possible assistance that a customer requires. It includes providing a copy of a contract between the Agency and the Expert, his/her name and address for the affected customer to take direct remedial action. Nursingassignments.org shall not be responsible for reimbursement of $5,000 to the customer as compensation. Nonetheless, if it is a requirement to pay the plagiarism bond, we can withhold the sums due for payment to the Expert and undertake to retain these funds until the writer pays the full plagiarism bond to the Customer. If the payment is not forthcoming, Nursingassignments.org will release the funds (equal to the value of plagiarism bond) to the Customer after a logical period after giving adequate notice to the Expert. If litigation involves Agency because of holding these funds, it has the right to pay the plagiarism bond in a court of law.
Amendments to in Progress Work
- A client cannot request changes to the order instructions after making payment or deposit and the work assigned to an expert
- A customer might provide an Expert with additional supporting information soon after making a deposit or full payment provided that it does not add or conflict with the details in the original order instructions.
- If a customer provides extra information after making a deposit or full payment and does not conflict with original order specifications substantially, the Agency can at its discretion obtain a quote in respect to the amended specification. A customer accepts that such changes may cause a delay in delivery of the order for which Nursingassignments.org cannot take responsibility. 'Completion on Time' is not payable under such circumstances.
Amendments to Complete Orders
- Nursingassignments.org agrees that if a customer believes that the completed Work does not meet exact specifications and/or guarantees by the Expert as according specifications on the website. The client could request amendments with seven (7) days of order delivery or more days if a Customer paid to extend the revision period. Such modifications will be free of charge for customers.
- The customer can make one request with all details of required amendments via our Customer Control Panel. The revision details will be sent to the Expert for comments. If it a reasonable request, the Expert will amend the order and resend it to the Customer within 24 hours. The Expert may request for additional time to finish making the amendments whose granting is at the discretion of a Client.
- If an Expert disagrees with Customer's request, there will be an opportunity to make a comment. If both fail to reach an agreement regarding amendments, Nursingassignments.org control team shall assess the dispute and make the final decision. They can at their discretion refer this matter to another expert to determine the changes request, and his/her decision is the final and binding to the Customer and the writer.
- If the Expert fails to fully comply with a reasonable request for amendments by the Customer, he/she can make a fresh application for change until the Expert thoroughly deals with the request.
- If request to amend an order is beyond the time allocated for the purpose or if the required revisions does not relate to original specification for the order, an Expert has the discretion to issue a price quote before making the changes and customer may accept or reject it. If the Customer agrees, it is an acknowledgement that the expert might require upfront payment before making changes to the additional work.
Terms of Payment
- Unless payment is made at the date of making an order, when the Agency finds a well qualified and experienced expert in the Work, it informs the customer through email to make the payments.
- If at its discretion, Nursingassignments.org accepts a deposit rather than full order value; the Customer agrees to pay the outstanding balance before delivery date for the order.
- A Client accepts that after paying for Work, the Agency finds an Expert to start working on it hence it cannot agree to a request to cancel or refund. However, a customer has the discretion to continue or cancel an order anytime until the time of making deposit or full payment and the Agency allocates it to an expert.
- The customer agrees to abide by Nursingassignments.org refund policies and acknowledges that because of personalized and highly specialized nature of services, issuing of full refunds is only under the circumstances outlined by these terms or other conditions that may occur in which any refund or discount is at the discretion of the agency.
- The reading of these terms is subject to terms of 'Payment Up Front' in section 15 of this Agreement.
Payment up Front
- Nursingassignments.org may invite a Customer to pay for an order up front before formally securing an expert for the Work.
- The Agency undertakes not to accept any advance payments unless it is confident of securing an expert who can complete the Customer's Work.
- The Customer acknowledges that making payments in advance is not a guarantee that the Agency will find a fitting expert for the Work.
- If a customer makes upfront payment and the Agency fails to find an expert for the order, it will issue a full refund of the payment
- A customer accepts that that Expert owns the copyright for content in order and it is impossible to secure it through an order obtained through an Agency’s service.
- The customer gets an exclusive license by the Expert who completed the work to own a copy of the Order for the purpose of using it as an example/model answer for educational purposes. The customer does not gain the copyright or a right to submit it as personal work in part or whole. A Client must undertake not to do any unauthorized distribution, resale or display of the Work in a way disregarding the fact that a customer does not own the copyright.
- A Client accepts that Nursingassignments.org, its employees, and experts do not support or condone plagiarism and that the Agency reserves a right to deny supply of any services to the people it suspects of engaging in such behavior. The customer accepts that the role of the Agency is to locate a suitably qualified expert to provide independently customized research services so as to help students in learning and to advance their educational standards.
- A customer accepts that if an Agency suspects someone of using any materials or essays in violation of the rules above, it has a right to refuse to carry our further work for such person or organization and will not bear any liability for any of such unauthorized and undetected use.
- The Agency agrees that all Work it supplies through its service is not for resale or distribution for remuneration or otherwise after completion. The Agency undertakes not to place an order on any essay bank or website after the expert completes it. The Expert also agrees never to share, publish, resell or redistribute any Work submitted or sold through the Nursingassignments.org.
- Nursingassignments.org Agency's opening hours are (fill according to instructions) The Agency has the discretion to not work on Non-Working Holidays. We may declare regular business days and Non-Working Days from time to time for specific reasons by placing a notice on our site. Any support or service on a non-working day is our discretion.
- Because of the popularity of our services, we are unable to deal immediately with phone and email requests but pledge to make all efforts to expeditiously respond to customer's requests and promptly deal with urgent requests.
- A Customer undertakes the risk for the decision to rely on Agency provided research to the extent that there may be a delay in delivery causing missing of deadlines. Nursingassignments.org, employees, and experts will not be liable for any late delivery except that provided for by these terms.
- A customer agrees that the views by the Agency, its experts, and employees about using its services are opinions and not advice. Customers equally accept that all views and statements expressed by the marketing agents and their affiliates are not endorsements by Nursingassignments.org and may not accurately reflect our policies or regulations.
- A customer undertakes to check guidelines and regulations by their university before they order so as to comply with individual rules and regulations by institutions. A Customer acknowledges that a decision to use an expert for research services is out of an own volition and agrees not to hold the agency, employees or experts liable for the decision to use the service that may contravene or breach the guidelines, regulations, and rules by their institutions or universities.
- A customer agrees that Nursingassignments.org services are subject to availability and that the work is strictly for academic support hence cannot constitute professional advice
- A customer agrees that while the Agency makes every effort to ensure that the work is accurate and fully custom, inaccuracies may occur at times and it will not be held responsible together with its employees or experts. These terms allow free amendments and discretionary discount in such occurrences.
- A customer agrees that it is a breach of copyright to hand in part or whole Work from us and such action automatically forfeits all the rights under our terms and conditions.The Agency has the discretion to make further remedy following such an instance.
- The agency has the right to refuse an order or entering into an agreement with a customer, and this reservation supersedes all the terms in this agreement.
- Nursingassignments.org reserves the right to refuse to continue with any order in case of a reason to believe that a customer has an intention to use the Work that the Agency supplies in contravention of Fair Use Policy or these terms.
- Both parties agree that all the terms and agreements are legally binding from Commencement date.
- These terms represent full terms existing between Nursingassignments.org and the Customer from time of initiation surpassing and replacing any preceding oral or written agreements, representations or understandings between the parties.
- By getting into an agreement to locate an expert for providing research services, the parties confirm that that are not doing it on the basis of a representation that is not incorporated expressly into these terms.
- For purposes of Contracts (Rights of the Third Parties) Act 1999, Parties have no intention to and do not give anybody who is not part of this agreement between the parties a right for enforcing any of the provisions.
- The validity, construction and implementation of an Agreement between both Parties will be governed by United States Law and will be a subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the country’s courts to which parties submit.
- If any provision of Agreement between Nursingassignments.org and the Customer is against the law or a court declared it to be unlawful, unenforceable or void the provision will be severed from the agreement to required extent and become ineffective as far as it possible without modifications to remaining provisions of an agreement and shall not affect in any way the other circumstances of enforcement or validity of an agreement
- Nursingassignments.org records all calls for quality assurance and training purposes.
Promotional Email Campaigns
- Nursingassignments.org offers academic related products like past papers, plagiarism software, marking and proofreading services.
- When you provide us with contact details, we regard it as your consent for us to be contacting you by email, SMS/MMS telephone, fax and mail to inform you about any of our services, goods or promotions which might be of some interest to you unless you object to receiving such messages.
- As we state in our Data Protection Notice we never send more than four marketing communications each month(practically we seldom send more than only one marketing communication a month) and will always give an opportunity to opt-out of any marketing communications.
- Nursingassignments.org has proper revision policy to fully satisfy our customers who feel that their Work requires amendments. In order to receive our revision, we require you to send a copy of your Order with instructions on the sections that require changes. Revision period is seven (7) days after initial order for a Standard order and up to 3 months for an Elite order. Submit your revision request with the specified dates for use to locate the Expert who completed the Work to make the necessary amendments. Respect our terms and enjoy totally free revisions according to your needs.